SHIPPING AND DELIVERY CONDITIONS
1. Goods are always delivered by parcel. The goods are packed and handed over to the contracting carrier together with the relevant documents (invoice, which is not a tax document, instructions for use, etc.). Currently, the Seller cooperates with the following contractual carriers:
Shipping costs are paid by the Seller
2. Unless the Buyer and Seller agree otherwise on the expedition period, all goods are dispatched within 7 business days of receipt of the Buyer's Order upon payment on delivery. When paying by bank transfer within 7 business days after the payment is credited to the Seller's Account. When paying by credit card within 7 business days of Order confirmation.When paying by PayPal account within 7 business days of Order confirmation.The Seller reserves the right to extend the expedition period. The Buyer will be informed immediately of any longer shipping time by e-mail or SMS.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PURCHASE CONTRACT
1. Pursuant to Section 1829 (1) of the Civil Code, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded by means of distance (in an online store) within 14 days of receipt of goods (if the subject of the Purchase Contract is several types of goods or delivery of several parts, this period runs from the date of receipt of the last delivery of goods). If the Consumer wants to withdraw from the contract, they should fill-in a sample form (https://goldenshine-watch.myshopify.com/pages/withdrawal-from-the-purchase-contract) and duly filled-out send it to the Seller's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In case of withdrawal from the Purchase Contract, the Purchase Contract is canceled from the beginning. Goods must be sent to the Seller within fourteen (14) days of withdrawal. If the Consumer withdraws from the Purchase Contract, the Consumer bears the cost of returning the goods to the Seller. Goods may be returned by shipment to the address: Rooseveltova 166/10, Bubenec, 160 00 Prague 6, Czech Republic. Returned goods must be well packaged to prevent damage during shipping. The Seller recommends that the goods be restored to their original condition, as far as possible - this will prevent from reducing the refund for the Consumer by the costs incurred in bringing the goods back to their original condition.
3. In the event of withdrawal, the Seller shall refund the funds received from the Consumer (i.e., the purchase price of the goods and the cost of the cheapest delivery method offered by the Seller) to the bank account specified in the withdrawal within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the withdrawal from the Purchase Contract. If the Consumer withdraws from the Purchase Contract, the Seller is not obliged to return the received funds to the Consumer before the Consumer returns the goods or proves that they already sent the goods to the Seller.
4. The Seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the claim for compensation of damage incurred to the goods against the Consumer's claim for refund of the purchase price.
5. If a gift is provided to the Consumer together with the goods, the gift contract between the Seller and the Consumer is concluded with the proviso that if the Purchase Contract is withdrawn, the gift contract for such gift ceases to be effective and the Consumer is obliged to return the provided gift as well.
6. The Consumer acknowledges that under the provisions of § 1837 of the Civil Code it is not possible, among other things, to withdraw from a Purchase Contract for delivering goods which have been modified according to the Consumer's wishes or for themselves, from a Purchase Contract for delivering perishable goods, as well as goods that have been irretrievably mixed with other goods upon delivery, from a Purchase Contract for delivering goods in sealed packaging which the Consumer has removed from the packaging and for hygienic reasons it cannot be returned. The packaging is not subject to purchase or part of the purchased goods. Nevertheless, the Seller has the right to reimbursement of the actual costs incurred in returning the goods. These costs are always assessed individually and as such are then charged to the Consumer and offset against the amount returned.
7. The Seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract at any time until the Buyer accepts the goods. In such case, the Seller shall return the purchase price to the Buyer without undue delay, by cashless transfer to the account specified by the Buyer.
Do you want to add products to your personal account?